- being a ward YCL and helping out a lot around camp - tons of mosquitos - using many cans of bug spray - thunder storms - delicious food, thanks to the camp cook - new camp director - being gone for one whole week - doing a craft a day - playing frisbee in the rain and mud at night - feeding a pot gut doritos - good testimony meeting - messy cabin - lots of fun with the girls and leaders - buses almost on time this year - getting Mikayla wet many times -
This is one of the times I got Mikayla wet...
but she got me back.
I love that you are blogging and I've figured out how to comment on it! I remember girls camp and how you come home so totally tired, but on cloud nine because of all the memories you've made and the Holy Spirit filling your soul. Great memories to blog Miss Abby!
ReplyDeleteI MISS MY LONG HAIR!!!!!!! :(
ReplyDeleteOh yes I did:)
ReplyDelete